By continuing to browse our site, you consent to our placing cookies on your computer (unless you have chosen to disable them via your browser).
We respect your right to privacy and are committed to maintaining it. We only collect, store and process your personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What information might be held about me?
Information that you have provided to us including but not limited to when you:
- submit rate and reviews
- enter competitions, prize draws or promotions which we are promoting
- sign up to marketing/newsletters by email
- Information you provide our partners and when you report a problem with the website.
- If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Information we collect using cookies stored on your device. Please see the section on cookies for more information and how to manage them.
- Your IP address
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources, advertisements and linked sites that you access.
Information we request and hold includes but is not limited to the following:
- Your name, age, date of birth, sex
- Pet name, breed and birth date
- Email addresses
- Usernames and passwords
- Browsing activities
- Your customer queries
We, or third party data processors who act on our behalf, may use the personal data you provide us in the following manner:
To provide you with the requested goods and/or services including but not limited to processing and fulfilling your order and administering promotions such as competitions and prize draws.
- To monitor and improve the services and the Website
- To manage your marketing preferences.
- Market research purposes
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements;
- In the detection and prevention of fraud or other crimes.
- To assist with any of your customer queries
- For research, analysis, risk management, legal, accounting, administrative, testing, monitoring and for our business operations.
Unless you have not consented to, we may use your personal data in the following manner:
We may disclose personal data we collect to third parties in the following manner:
- We may pass your personal data to other companies to support our business operations, and or audit purposes.
- We may disclose your personal data where it is necessary to comply with any applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of the Pets Choice Ltd Group of Companies, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- We may pass your information to third parties in order to despatch your orders. The third party provider may send marketing material within the parcel or by post after fulfilment of your order.
You may opt out from any email marketing by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of the marketing emails.
Phishing is a method used by fraudsters to deceive someone into giving sensitive information. Most of the time phishing will take the form of emails, which purport to be from well-known companies and ask recipients to send their private information. This information is then used for identity theft and fraud.
TastyBone will only ask you to send personal details by email if it is responding to a query you have sent it online and these details are needed to answer your query properly. TastyBone will never ask you to send any personal details by email unless you have contacted TastyBone first. If you have not contacted TastyBone please ignore any email claiming to be from TastyBone which asks for personal details, and let us know about it.